Tuesday , 30 May 2017
Breaking News
Home » Business

Business

Candy Crush Rush Maker Shares After Profit Warning

Candy Crush Rush Maker Shares After Profit Warning

Candy Crush Rush Maker Shares After Profit Warning.Shares of manufacturers of the popular mobile game Candy Crush fell as much as about 14% in trading after hours, after it warned of weaker profits. King Digital said it expects fluctuations in foreign currency and a lack of new releases to get back to keep the result in the current quarter. The …

Read More »

South African Magnate Buys New Look Fashion Retailing

South African Magnate Buys New Look Fashion Retailing

South African Magnate Buys New Look Fashion Retailing.New Look was bought by a South African tycoon for £ 780 million. Brait, controlled by billionaire Christo Wiese Retail has purchased a 90% stake in the budget fashion chain. The family of Tom Singh, the New Look in 1969, and other executives will hold the remaining 10% stake. New Look, which has …

Read More »

Avon shares seesaw on false reports of a takeover bid

Avon shares seesaw on false reports of a takeover bid

Avon shares seesaw on false reports of a takeover bid.Trading in Avon Products repeated earlier stopped on Thursday after shares rose as much as 20% in New York. Reports of a $ 8 billion (CHF 5.1 billion) takeover offer – three times its market value – from a company called “PTG Capital Partners’ shares of the cosmetics company sent on …

Read More »

Accused South African Miners on Black Ownership Rules

Accused South African Miners on Black Ownership Rules

Accused South African Miners on Black Ownership Rules.South African Government and the mining at loggerheads over rules on black ownership and investment in the sector. It is claimed that miners are too slow to meet rules that at least 26% of the Company’s shares should be under black ownership. But the Chamber of Mines said the BBC, the confusion is …

Read More »

Russia’s Economy Falls in First Quarter Woes Mount

Russia's Economy Falls in First Quarter Woes Mount

Russia’s Economy Falls in First Quarter Woes Mount.The Russian economy has contracted in the first three months of 2015 because of low oil prices, declining consumer spending and sanctions from the West. It shrank by 1.9% from January to March compared to last year, according to the Russian statistics agency. That compares to an annual growth of 0.4% in the …

Read More »

Apple decide to launch new electric cars before 2020 expo,iphone news

Apple decide to launch new electric cars before 2020 expo,iphone news

  Apple Include aims to begin producing electric vehicles as early as 2020. The report cited people with knowledge of the matter as saying, a seemingly aggressive target for a mobile devices maker with little experience in car manufacture. The iPhone maker is pushing its “car team” of about 200 people to meet that goal. But Apple may decide to …

Read More »

Safeguard Ordinance, Rules & Procedures in Pakistan

Safeguard Ordinance, Rules & Procedures in Pakistan Safeguard measures are one of three types of contingent trade protection measures, along with anti-dumping and countervailing measures, available to WTO Members. Safeguard measures are defined as “emergency” actions with respect to increased imports of particular products, where such imports have caused or threaten to cause serious injury to the importing Member’s domestic …

Read More »